Tuesday, February 1, 2011

When I Dance, I Don't Bust a Move, I Bust ALL of Them

Bananas sure have an enticing quality! And I can peel you. If only there was some way to combine the two thoughts...

I wonder what Winston Churchill would think about the guy playing him in "The King's Speech" also being the guy who turned into the rat in Harry Potter.

Powermax: Your brand of batteries did not have the maximum amount of power, as your name would imply. So unless a guy named Max makes all the batteries, you should be ashamed of yourselves. And even then, it should be called "Maxpowered"

It's too bad Indiana Jones didn't hate whales instead. It probably would have made his adventures a lot easier on him.

I'm suspicious of pretzel bread that is not in the shape of a pretzel.

I think my favorite college name has to be "Osmania University". I'm bummed I didn't go to a college with "mania" in the title. "Burritomania University"

Look Princess Jasmine, I hate to break it to you, but you are NOT like a shooting star. You can, in fact, go back to where you used to be. Whereas a shooting star is incapable of doing so.

Grilled Cheese, if you were a person, I would eat you. That might get a little awkward for both of us though, so let's just keep things the way they are.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment