Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Aw, French Toast!

The other day I was playing some pickup basketball at the park, and one of the people I was playing with was this Russian dude who every once in a while when he'd miss a shot or his guy would get by him would mutter "sugar!" under his breath as some sort of euphemism.  The rest of us on the court thought it was pretty funny, so the rest of the game I said the following instead of swear words when I would miss a shot, my guy would score, or I'd let a ball get out of bounds:

(Picture these with the intonation of how you'd say a swear word...sort of like Jerry would say "Newman!" in Seinfeld)

"Cinnamon!"

"Nutmeg!"

"Sweet-N-Low!"

and my personal favorite:

"Creamy Nougat!"


.....needless to say, I lost the game.


No comments:

Post a Comment