Tuesday, March 8, 2011

LAVARSE LAS MANOS


Guys,

Wash your hands.  It's not that hard.  And don't think I'm not on to you- turning on the faucet and pretending to run your hands under it for 2 seconds then grabbing a towel and quickly walking out doesn't count as washing your hands.  I know you wouldn't be washing anything if you were by yourself.  And frankly, the whole production is kind of insulting.  I'm aware of the fact that in order to properly wash your hands you need soap, and I'm aware of the fact that you're aware.

Ladies,

I can't be sure what's going on in there, but equal opportunity- I'm holding you to the same standard.  No faking.

Dogs,

You're off the hook.  Far as I know, dog paw soap isn't commonplace in parks or on lawns.  Congrats on learning how to read and navigating the internet though.

Robots,

Your humanoid-like digits or claws need sanitizing.  I don't know what you're doing in one of our bathrooms, but soap up!  I don't care if the water's going to short circuit something.


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment