Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Q

Hey!  Q!  I gotta beef.

Demanding the presence of a "U",  how self-important is that?  Let U be its own letter!  Ya big fatty.

And look, the other letters that get their own words, they're nice and simple. "a" (A) or "oh" (O) or even "see". (C) But you.  You and your "Queue".  What is that?  It'd probably be just fine as "Que" (not to be confused with spanish) but you have to double your pleasure, don't you?  AND have another word that's you, "cue".  That also means two things!  Greedy gus.  All you are is an O and a G's misfigured child.  Try getting your own identity, backwards lower case P jerk.

You know what I have to say to that?  Your words you get when we're teaching kids the alphabet suck.  Quilt?  Queen?  Quiet?  BO-RING!  I bet you wish you had Alligator or Xylophone or Mechagodzilla.  But you don't.  Quiz.  I'm glad you're associated with mostly crappy things.  Serves you right, ya dope.

I think it's all born out of insecurity.  I know you'd never admit it, but I can tell you realize what's up.  We could easily replace you with K's and W's together or even the occasional C or K on their own.  So you just have to make yourself feel important.  I for one am not buying it.

Photographic evidence that only jerks like the letter Q.


No comments:

Post a Comment