Wednesday, December 8, 2010

DUMB GUY interviews HEWLETT PACKARD CEO MARK HURD

this is a transcript



DUMB GUY: Welcome, Mark Hurd!

MARK HURD: Thanks, I'm happy to give you a few minutes.

DUMB GUY: Right, because you know my cousin Merlin, right?

MARK HURD: No, I know your sister.  Rachel.

DUMB GUY: Right.  So!  Let's talk about your new comptrollers.

MARK HURD: ....Well, HP has an exciting new product line coming out next quar-

DUMB GUY: What does HP stand for?

MARK HURD: Hewlett Packard.

DUMB GUY: I bet it stands for "Hot Mustard".

MARK HURD: .....It doesn't.

DUMB GUY: But it could.

MARK HURD: No, because Mustard starts with an M.

DUMB GUY: What is a "Hewlett"?

MARK HURD: Hewlett was the name of one of the.....excuse me what are you doing?

DUMB GUY: Oh, me?  I'm just eating some Skittles.  Would you like one?

MARK HURD: That doesn't look like Skittles.

DUMB GUY: Yup.  Skittles all right.  See?

MARK HURD: I see that's a Skittles wrapper, but it looks like you're eating toothpaste.

DUMB GUY: What if we changed Mustard so it started with a T?

MARK HURD: You still couldn't make the P in HP stand for Mustard...or ...Tustard.  Sir, I'm worried that eating toothpaste at that rate could be harmful to your health, that's your 4th pack!

DUMB GUY: It's Skittles.

MARK HURD: I can clearly see it's a gel form, and it smells minty.  That sir is toothpaste.

DUMB GUY: Right.

MARK HURD: Right....it's toothpaste?

DUMB GUY: No, right it's Skittles.

MARK HURD: I'm leaving.

DUMB GUY: Taste the rainbow!

No comments:

Post a Comment