Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dinosaurs playing video games?

I would love to be a sports telecast producer.  How fun would it be to pick the songs that are played when going to commercial, and what clips?
Like tonight, when the producer decided to play dramatic synthesized music over a SUPER slo-mo replay of an annoying player named "Big Baby" sticking out his tongue and yelling like a dinosaur until drool came out of his mouth.  He looked completely ridiculous doing this in the first place, but it lasted twice as long on the replay.  I'm glad people can't do that with the silly things I do in my life.  Like when I went to put my headset on today and hit myself in the face with it.

Separately,

I wonder what life would be like if video games always existed.  The idea of George Washington not being able to cross the Delaware because he was too wrapped up in finding every single warp zone in Super Mario Brothers slays me.
Which is probably why I thought Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure was such a good movie.

Party on Wayne!  .....or whatever they said.

No comments:

Post a Comment