Thursday, July 22, 2010

I Bet I'd be Awesome at Postdicting

1) I predict that this blog will feature multiple DOUBLE predictions.
2) I predict that this joke format will be ripped off from Michael Ian Black's Twitter Page.

1) I predict that the elderly will get tired of living in a civilization that views them as outdated instead of revered and will rise up against us using doomsday machines.
2) I predict the uprising will be short lived as they won't be able to figure out the controls of the doomsday machines unless we show them.

1) I predict that somewhere around the world, a child will laugh about "Winnie the Pooh" having "poo" in his name.
2) I predict that when that same child is 40 years old, I will still think this is funny.

1) I predict that the next time I make spaghetti I'll put in too much pasta and not enough tomato sauce.
2) I predict that the time I make spaghetti after that I'll put in too much pasta and not enough tomato sauce.

1) I predict that within the next 10 years, we'll have 8G cell phones.
2) I predict that by then we still won't know what "G" stands for, and companies could have made up anything that sounds cool- "The Nokia LaserQ, now with R9-5!!"

1) I predict that somewhere around the world, someone is online discussing the ending of "Inception".
2) I predict that in response, someone is posting a link to an overly cynical critics review of "Inception.", thereby thinking that they are discussing it as well.

1) I predict that all readers will have enjoyed this somewhat different blog post and I will be very satisfied with it after posting.
2) I predict that the prediction before this one will be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment