Monday, April 18, 2011

An Online Dating Profile

Where do I start with these things?  I never know.  Well, first of all- I can't believe I've joined loveatfirstdate.com for one- but here I am!  Ha ha.
I am a "chronologically-challenged" (but that doesn't mean I don't know how to have fun!- just like wine, I get better with age, lol) Dictator Despot for a country somewhere south of the United States- extra brownie points if you can figure out which one!
My friends call me "El General Dictator"- but it's just a nickname- I'm not really a general.  I killed our previous general and left our army headless, much as I have left the bodies of my enemies!  ALL HAIL EL NUEVO GENERAL! 
My favorite movies are Bananas, by Woody Allen (finally a movie of his where someone isn't having an affair or involved in some lame plot to cover up a murder; am i right?), The Last King of Scotland, though I haven't seen the ending, and Air Bud.  I don't have a favorite, but "Air Bud: Golden Receiver" was the one I've watched most recently.
I like to go out and exercise, you'll never find me sleeping in on weekends, I love to go out and seize the day!  Much as I have seized control over this puny Republic for the sake of my people!  But I'm ok with staying in and curling up on a couch with a glass of wine some nights too.  Work hard, play hard.
I just got out of a really bad relationship filled with a lot of drama, so I'm looking to meet someone who doesn't play any games, as I won't be playing them either.  My 2nd in command however.... no I'm just kidding, ha ha.
I'm a really open person, so I'm open to even dating peasants, although I'm not sure where you would find the internet connection to read this.
Please message me if you like what you see!  I put up some pictures that weren't my best, but they were the most recent ones I could find, and I believe in being honest.

Hope to hear from you soon so we can start our own adventure together!!

1 comment: