Tuesday, April 19, 2011

DUMB GUY interviews A GHOST

DUMB GUY: I'm here with a ghost.
GHOST: Hello
DUMB GUY: It must be scary, being a ghost.
GHOST: Actually, I'm typically the one doing the scaring.
DUMB GUY: Yeah, but you're all alone, always having to walk around with a bed sheet over your head-
GHOST: No, you're thinking of the cartoons.  I'm more of specter.  I'm not even wearing a bedsheet right now.
DUMB GUY: Right, I was wondering how you got through security.
GHOST: What security?
DUMB GUY: My dog, Fido.
GHOST: That's a box of Cap'n Crunch.
DUMB GUY: Oh Yeah!  I was wondering how that box got through security!
GHOST: .... So, don't you want to hear about what I've been up to?  It's pretty terrifying.
DUMB GUY: Spooky?
GHOST: I guess.
DUMB GUY: The word "spooky" isn't very spooky.  It kind of sounds like pooky.
GHOST: You know some people mistake me for a demon, right?
DUMB GUY: Yup, but make sure you don't get stuck with the linens!!
GHOST: I'M NOT A BEDHSEET!
DUMB GUY: Jeez, well neither am I, but you don't hear me crying about it.  What are you, the ghost of a baby?
GHOST: No, I was a Duke that murdered his entire family in order to maintain control of his land.
DUMB GUY: Yup.  The best was when you were counting all of those bats that were around you- and then when you were done counting, that lightning went off!!
GHOST: That's THE COUNT.  I was a DUKE.
DUMB GUY: Spooky Dukey.
GHOST: Man I wish I was dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment