Thursday, January 27, 2011

TOP TEN REASONS I'M GLAD I'M NOT A LEGO MAN

10. C-shaped un-flexible claw hands with no opposable thumbs make it hard to honk bicycle horns
9. Red hat with brim bigger than head not a good look
8. Head is constantly being replaced with cooler redbearded pirate or scar guy
7. Effort it would constantly take to remove feet from floor when walking
6.While the child-bearing hips are a plus, Lego babes don't have a whole lot going on otherwise
5. If instructions get lost and house gets ruined in a natural disaster, only thing I know how to build is a giant wall or a boat with helicopter blades attached to the back.
4. I like having a nose.
3. The constant desire to smack that smirk off of everyone's faces!
2. I don't look good in yellow
1. Duplo is where it's at baby!


2 comments: